Cubics Double Pointed Needle
Cubics needles are square shaped Symfonie needles. The square cut makes them extremely easy to hold without requiring a tight grip and they are highly recommended for knitters suffering from arthritis or RSI.
- Recommended for Knitters having arthritis problems
- The cuboid shape in square cross-section gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points
- Symfonie Rose wood textured densified laminated wood which in appearance yet light weight, strong & flexible
- Unique ergonomic shape provides comfort to the hand and yields uniform stitch formation. The double points are perfect for socks!
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- Special cuboid shape in square cross-section of needle means that when not in use they stay put : no roll-aways!
- Perfect for beginners too – provide easy grip and control over your knitting
- Needle size is measured diagonally – fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles
- The knitter’s favorite needle: Providing hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
- Provides comfortable knitting experience to arthritic hands